Monday, December 3, 2007

Two Months Old!!!



So here it is...the famous chair picture!! (at some point I'll post all of the previous ones!!!).


Here is what Bubby really thought about getting his shots!!!



We all survived my first weekend back at work! Jason did great with Max over the weekend...and of course he slept so much more at night then he did when I was home by myself with him!!! We had his 2 month appointment today and Max is up to 10 lbs 8 oz! (he has nearly doubled his birthweight!! He's our little PorkChop!!!! Then he got his shots=(. He took them like a trooper!!! He and daddy have been chilling in the recliner all day long (how Jason would love to spend every day!!!). I got caught up a bit on sleep and we headed to Grandma Kay's for dinner. So Max has had quite a day!!!

Jason goes back to work tomorrow so I need to get some stuff together before it's time to go to bed!!!

Thanks for checking in on us!!!

No comments:

All About Max