Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's been a few days

Well, we've been really busy!!! I went back to work last night (friday) and I'm back tonight and tomorrow night=(. Today Jason's parents and grandma came up and we met them and my mom for breakfast! Then Bubby got a bath from grandma (he thinks she gives good head massages!!!) and we took some family pics for the christmas cards (I'll get those posted sometime)!! The picture above is Max and his Great Grandma Nancy (Jason's grandma). He was so bright eyed and aware-it was very hard for me to go to bed...I didn't want to miss anything!

Right now we're getting ready to head out for dinner before Jason drops me off at work. We decided to try out a new toy...the Bumbo! Now before you tell me...I know there was a recall on these...evidently you must have common sense in order to use this product!! We promise to not leave him unattended or in high places. Although, for a laugh, take a look at this:

http://www.bumbofun.com/Photos/slides/index.html

They put their child in "dangerous" contained positions in her bumbo in response to the "recall". Anyway-I thought it was cute.
Max tolerated his Bumbo for about 5 minutes...then he was done.

Ok, I'm out. We're off to Chipolte...then I'm going to work.

No comments:

All About Max