Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Max is napping


Max is asleep in the bouncer at my feet. My foot is getting tired making it bounce even more to keep him happy!!! He is still Mr. Fussypants from his shots so I'll do whatever I can to keep him happy!!

We've gotten quite a bit of snow. It started sometime between 11pm and 3am (when we got up to feed Max) and it is still coming down. I snuck out and took a quick pictures. It's so pretty, but it can stop anytime!! I picked out just a couple pictures to share today. This is Max in his Jeep Carrier. Jason was reluctant to try it out, but realized how valuable a tool it was when I had to go back to work. I love this thing. I wore it at Polaris Mall a few weeks ago...it's great. Jason now likes it as well. Bubby is pretty fond of it too!!!
Bath time!!! This is from Saturday when Grandma Karen helped Jason with Max's bath. Max really does enjoy the bath (so we think)...at least he doesn't scream the whole time.
Ok, I should really get something done...aren't you supposed to sleep when the baby is sleeping...maybe I'll nap too!!!


No comments:

All About Max