Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Christmas Eve in our new PJs




The holidays have passed us by. It was a whirlwind couple of weeks!! Max did great with all the holiday activity and is growing and changing daily!!! He is sitting in his swing just smiling away at me while I'm typing!! (at least I think he's smiling at me:)).



We've gotten a bit of snow here. It is so pretty out!! We are in the process of getting all our Christmas decorations!!


It makes me sad to put away all of Max's adorable Christmas outfits, like this reindeer outfit from Cousin Abby. He is just growing so big and so fast. Tomorrow he's three months old!!!!

I have to get some stuff done. I have Christmas ornaments all over our kitchen that need to be boxed!! Just wanted to say hello to all and wish everyone a safe and blessed New Year! Last night Jason and I reflected on the past few years. In 2004 Jason and I met, in 2005 we got engaged, in 2006 we got married and in 2007 Max was born!!! We are truly blessed and we are anxious to see what 2008 holds!!!

No comments:

All About Max