Friday, March 14, 2008

Updates...

Max is having a rough go round with teething and a nasty cold!!! Bless his heart he's just miserable sometimes....then all the sudden he'll give us a gummy smile and crack us up!!!

He's almost sitting up!!! Check it out:


He also just stinking loves his jumparoo!!! It makes him so happy!!! Enjoy-he sure does!!!:


I know-he doesn't look like a kid in teething pain or a cold-but he does have his down moments!!

I can't believe how big he's getting and how observant and active he is!!! There was a little boy at my Bible study yesterday that is about 6 weeks older than Max and I can't imagine what Max is gonna be like in 6 weeks!! He's changing and growing up before our eyes!!!

Check back in a few days-I'm going to be taking some funny Easter pictures!!!

No comments:

All About Max