Friday, March 21, 2008

Another week....

Max and Mommy are still recuperating from cold's...Max is better than Mommy. I haven't slept well which isn't helping me get any better-but when I lay down I start coughing!!! Grrr!!!! Max is doing great...he's laughing more and getting so much closer to sitting up on his own. We've removed his sleep positioner in his crib and lowered the mattress a level. Since he's rolling more, we needed to put in a breathable bumper (check it out at http://www.breathablebaby.com/)
to keep his little limbs safe.

This brings me to a big point-I have so many friends pregnant and we'll have so many baby friends soon...I'm going to make a must have post in this blog soon...the things we couldn't live without-or at least the things that have made life a whole lot easier!!! Look for it (it's per Erin and Kara's request!!).

We're going into another weekend of Jason and I both working. We're a little bummed we're missing church on Sunday. Jason did get me my annual Easter Lily-he's gotten me one every year we've been together...we've got quite a collection of them in our back flower bed. It smells great on my kitchen table for now and just reminds me that we can celebrate serving a God that loves us-that sent his Son to die for us-and because of that we have eternal life. He is risen indeed!!! Have a blessed Easter weekend!!! Oh-and here is a little someBunny to tell you happy Easter too:

No comments:

All About Max