Thursday, December 20, 2007

Where does the time go???


I wondered when I started this blog how often I would be able to update it! I will try to get better as time goes by. I couldn't believe when I saw my last post was the 8th!!! We've been so busy getting ready for the holidays!! I got all my wrapping done yesterday and I think we are ready for Christmas!!!

Today Max and I went to church for my Bible Study. We had a brunch and time of fellowship with another women's Bible Study. Max was a hit!! All the ladies loved him!! Then we went to Easton and finished up Christmas shopping for Daddy!! We had a big day together. He is napping now, although it sounds like my quiet time may be over soon!!

Jason and I have had 3 days off together this week and we've had such a good time spending time with Bubby. Here are some fun pics from earlier this week!!

Max & Daddy

Mommy & Max


Last week we went to see Santa at the Polaris Mall. Max really didn't care much about it, but Jason and I enjoyed it! (If you go during the week in the daytime there is NO LINE!!). It was totally worth it!! Enjoy this little pic of Max and Santa!

I am amazed at how much Parenthood has changed us. It is so hard to put into words and I had no idea how it would affect me!! Each day bring us new blessings and excitedment!! Max is changing so much! I just have to share some more pictures so you can see him!!!

Look at this smile!!!
He is always so bright eyed!!Getting used to the Bumbo!!

Well, thanks for looking!! I'll update more soon I promise!!

No comments:

All About Max