Saturday, December 8, 2007

He SMILED!!!


Today was great!!! (other than the fact that Jason was working and I had to get ready to go to work myself). Bubby has been feeling kind of crappy over the last week since his shots monday...well this morning (after sleeping like a champ last night) he was in the BEST MOOD!! He was acting like his old self!! I even caught him smiling!! It brought tears to my eyes it was so awesome!!! I was so excited to catch some of them on film...I took a couple on my cell phone to text to Jason at work!!! He was just so darn happy!!!
This one below might be my favorite Max pic yet!!!
I think the bib says it all!!! He is gonna be a heart breaker!!!
Enjoy these pics...we'll post more soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I'm in love already. He has really filled out nicely--he does have chubby cheeks!

All About Max