Thursday, February 12, 2009

Max and Mommy's day...


You'd think I'd remember that they upload in reverse order....


Anyway- Daddy worked yesterday- and even had to go in early for a meeting so Max and Mommy had a great day together.
I realized I haven't been taking many pictures of the Bubby lately and I know these last few weeks of him being my only baby are precious.



You know what else is precious...this smile!!! He sees Mommy get out the camera and turns into a hambone!!! I love it. He does not do it with the cell phones-just the real camera.



I couldn't get enough of this smile yesterday!!!

It makes me wonder if Baby B is gonna look like Big Brother. I just can't get over how much he's grown up and can't wait to see him as a big brother....we'll see it in just a short time!!! Ack!!!!

No comments:

All About Max