Friday, October 3, 2008

He's ONE!!!!

Yes-I've been neglectful still. I'll try to catch up next week, I promise I will. But first things first- MY BABY BOY IS ONE!!!

We made the mistake of trying to do pictures before his bottle this morning since daddy has to go to work and mommy has to go to bed because she works tonight!!


And this is what he thinks of these chair pictures..."I've had enough!!"

"gimme my bottle and let me play!!"

Mr. Max- Mommy and Daddy love you so much and you've been a delight this year. Thanks for being so patient with us as we learn how to be parents!!!


Max is doing great with everything. He's standing all the time and getting very close to taking steps. He crawls everywhere and gets into everything!!! He's tired of letting us feed him but only will feed himself cheerios!! We're working through food now!! He's also ready for whole milk-we'll probably start that transition next week. His one year appointment is Tuesday so I'll be sure to post his stats!!!

He's his daddy's boy-definitely favoring him when we're both in the room. It's ok though-Daddy loves it. He'll cuddle fine with mommy though too. He really is a delight-such a good kid!! It's only rough when he's teething or bathtime!!! (bathtime is a crap shoot!!!-sometimes he loves it, other times he hates it!!!).

Happy Birthday Bubby Max!!! Mommy and Daddy love you!!!


No comments:

All About Max