Wednesday, November 28, 2007

First Day of Blogging!!




Welcome to the Max Blog!!! I wanted a way to share what Max was up to with friends and family!!!

Max is sleeping now, so we'll see how much I get done!!
This has been a big week for our whole family!! Jason is doing a trial run on day shift and yesterday was his first day! I was home with Max for almost 13 hours! AND we did alright!!! This week he works today and tomorrow too!! We miss him a lot when he is at work but we want to do whatever is best for our family!! Also, I go back to work on FRIDAY NIGHT!!! Ugh!!! For those of you who do not know, I'm going to go back to nights working three 12 hour shifts a week, Friday, Saturday and Sundays. I'm looking forward to going back, sort of...ok, really I'm not. But there are so many things that I want to buy Bubby...I have to go back to work to afford them!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well some of us are excited that you're coming back to work. erin and i miss you! this blog is a great idea. good pics so far. i can see how much he's grown in the last month. love, kara

All About Max